Saturday, January 10, 2009

Racism tarnishes our world and is spreading its fungus to Central Asia. I am forever thankful for all the wonderful Jews I grew up with in Santa Monica. Yes, I know some terrible Jews. I also know terrible Americans, Russians, Iranians, Arabs, Uzbeks, and Kyrgyz. I want to see nations as God sees them.

I also want to know what has God revealed to the nations. What did he promise the Jews? What has he shown the Americans? What did he tell the Russians? What did he plant in the Iranians? What has God said to the Arabs? What did he plan for the Uzbeks? How are the Kyrgyz supposed to bring peace to others? Every nation has a binding responsibility to do what God has shown them. Nations that move contrary to that "calling" start decaying.

Risbek (Richard)

No comments:

Post a Comment